Prize pick up hours are Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm ONLY.
The address is 1110 E. Olive Ave in Fresno's Tower District
Please wait 24 hours before picking up your prize.
All winners must be 18 or over.
Must have proper ID. Winners must pick up the prize themselves. No transferring of prizes.
If a winner cannot claim a prize, they have the option to forfeit it.
All winners have 10 business days (two weeks) to claim their prize. One winner per household per contest once every 30 days.
KSEQ General Contest Rules
Contest Name: Varies
Station(s): Q97.1 – KSEQ
Station(s) Address(es): 1110 E. Olive Ave, Fresno, CA 93728
Business Telephone: 559-266-9710
Buckley Broadcasting, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant must agree to the following:
1. Description of Contest/Participation. Each contest and description will vary per each radio station. Specific contest rules are made available when new contest is introduced on air.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents at least 18-years old as determined by the Company. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. There is only one (1) entry per person. There is only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. There is only one (1) prize per household from any of the Company’s stations within any thirty (30) day period if the prize is under $100. If the prize is $100 or more, it increases to ninety (90) day period. Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, incorrect delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
4. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
5. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prizes which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
8. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the Station(s) and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to KSEQ, Attn: Promotions Department, 675 W. Santa Fe, Fresno, CA 93721. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. To be removed from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of the Station during regular business hours.
9. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
10. On-air station contest rules. In addition to contest rules made available on file at station(s), the following script runs on-air on respective station(s): Age limits are varied from contest to contest and winners must have a valid social security number. Employees of KSEQ and their relatives, advertising agencies, representatives, vendors, attorneys, assigns, and employees of other radio stations and their immediate families and participating sponsors are not eligible to participate or win any or all contests… Winners of all contests are ineligible to participate in other station contests for 30 days. All winners are responsible for any taxes related to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of merchandise or service and there is no transfer or substitution of prizes won on KSEQ. Employees of Buckley Broadcasting reserve the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to any rules and regulations for station contests. Should the phone system jam, and sequential caller contest be impacted, KSEQ reserves the right to adjust count of caller. All prizes must be picked up by the winner with valid ID within 2 weeks from when the prize is won during regular business hours unless otherwise specified, Monday thru Friday from 9am-5pm, excluding Holidays. All decisions, regardless of the circumstances, are final by employees of KSEQ and Buckley Broadcasting.